Engage your students in this healthy, creative contest
Made By Milk is a great opportunity for you to teach students about recycling and also new concepts surrounding the semester’s theme. Your students will have a lot of fun and could possibly win as much as $5,000 for your school.
- Review the rules, important dates, and opportunities to earn extra credit
- Use Made By Milk posters to promote the contest and carton collection.
- Work with the foodservice department and students to collect, rinse and dry the milk cartons.
- Guide students as they imagine and build their carton construction.
- Photograph the completed entry (without students).
- Upload the photos before the due date outlined in the important dates, with an essay (200 or fewer words) about how your school would use the $5,000 award if it won.
- Encourage everyone 13 years or older to vote online during the People’s Choice Award voting period outlined in the important dates.
- For more information about the Made By Milk Contest, check out the Frequently Asked Questions